SERF’s Annual Spring College Fair
The Annual SERF College Fair - 14 years strong - encourages and supports high school students from all backgrounds to explore education after graduation. High school students and their families, including those in all of our neighboring communities, are invited to join us for FREE seminars and workshops with experienced college counselors, and for live conversations with college admissions and gap year representatives. Sponsorships of this event contribute to SERF's mission of funding K-12 educational grants that bring innovation and enrichment to all of our community’s schools.
Fair Happenings & Events
Six live and pre-recorded college admissions webinars will run weeknights preceding the college fair’s live event on Saturday.
This year’s professional line-up is falling into place and will be announced soon.
Live Keynote and Seminars
Keynote: The Mindful College Applicant: Cultivating Emotional Intelligence for the Admissions Process, Belinda H.Y. Chiu, Author
Seminar 1: To Be Announced Soon
Seminar 2: To Be Announced Soon
Live College and Gap Year Booths
Bring your curiosity and questions to talk LIVE with college and gap year representatives of the schools of your choice.
See below for an updated list of all the programs who will be there.
See the Latest on our Social Media Pages
Read from some of our best voices on how to make the most of your College Fair experience:
Tips from Fair Pros
- Find out which colleges and gap year programs will be at the fair and write down the ones you want to know more about.
- Make a list of questions that can’t be answered by searching each college’s or gap year program’s websites. “What kind of students are you looking for?” and “What is the atmosphere like on campus and in the surrounding community?” are examples.
- Introduce yourself with eye contact – especially important with masks!
- Jot down general impressions and details. These notes may come in handy when you write your essay or visit a school.
- Represent yourself and your school with pride. Representatives want to see students excited about their education and plans for the future.
- Check out other booths when you’re done. You may stumble upon a great college or program you hadn’t considered.
- Take your time – see everything you want to see.
See Who Will Be There
Here's a list of institutions who have already registered for our 14th Annual College Fair: